We are looking for talented PHP developers, with the ambition to become a team leader. This role has excellent potential for career development within the company. As we grow, you will grow with us.
- At least 2-year experience in web application development.
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise.
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of PHP and OOP principles.
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Laravel, Symfony.
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Good knowledge of modern front-end development: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization, Accessibility.
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors.
- Good programming skills and knowledge of general principles (DRY, abstraction, KISS, code refactoring and optimization, etc).
- Good knowledge of Git version control system.
- Ability to work with Linux, command line.
- Experience working with a CMS like WordPress is a plus.
- Experience with Frontend frameworks like Vue, React is a plus.
- Experience with wide range of AWS services is a plus.
What We Offer
- Attractive salary package, performance review with potential for raise every 6 months.
- 13th-month salary.
- Working with a great, enjoyable and fun team.
- Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies.
- Good career advancement opportunities.
- Sponsored education of tech talks, online or short courses you like to learn.
- Dynamic and English-speaking working environment.
- Potential opportunity to go to work on-site in Sweden.
- MacBook Pro
- Company trip, team building activities.
- 12 days annual leave + 5 days vacation.
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Mon – Fri).